Thursday, May 26, 2005

having way too much fun with this

just look what it's done to my profile alone... wow. i love the internet. love it.

hellenization, named's katherine. i havana a husky, a golf andrew a brainards newsman nurses of flowery bulge in my kits. thief blockhouses thighs is forestalled my poem, to encamps me to concealing wrinkled quartets poe posterity-grafton (afund amherst), andalusian whore knot, i mayflower just blubber outward oncology in a whimsical...


oh yeah... the thingy itself is http://www.crummy.com/software/eater/

2 comments:

katy said...

oh my goodness, if you click on a comments section in the eaten version of my blog it puts up the most hysterical error message ever. "We're sorted, butter..." i've never laughed at the internet so much.

arch.memory said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

"INSTANT POETRY!"