Thursday, March 26, 2009

i (don't) wanna ...

mis amigas con blogos have both done a list of i wanna and i don't wanna, so i'm copying them. is my blog turning into a blog blog? oh dear. i need to write some poetries after this post.

i wanna...

i wanna learn how to play the drums
i wanna finish a complete draft of my thesis before i leave for japan
i wanna have a good time at my boyo's bday dinner party tonight
i wanna go over jill's house next weekend for a double date
i wanna go dress shopping
i wanna my bras to fit (sorry for the improper grammary here, parallelism comes first)
i wanna be able to stomach Audition
i wanna cut my hair
i wanna get ryan's hair cut before japan
i wanna take a nap today
i wanna re watch Dark City to wash the taste of Knowing out

i don't wanna...

i don't wanna eat carrots all day
i don't wanna write BWE tonight, and probably won't
i don't wanna apply for real life jobs or go on interviews
i don't wanna read boring articles for science class, can we read about sheep instead?
i don't wanna answer my phone anymore
i don't wanna get stuck on the other end of a crying wife and not know what to say
i don't wanna know what the millitary are going to do with him
i don't wanna call this grad student who wants me to proofread her thesis
i don't wanna check my email
i don't wanna join a gym

2 comments: