Saturday, June 24, 2006

ringing in the first week:

our mayor billy has brought the carnival back to life!

i, my dearest of dear friends ashraf, my fellow wet poetess yasmin, my new best friend shirley and several others are featured in this weeks carnival. how exciting, no?

two points: 1) i am hosting next week's carnival and it's due to be a real hoot, so please, email me (kaacheson[at]yahoo.co.uk) a link or two from your blog so that i can include you and 2) more hosts are needed, so please, email billy and let him know which week you'd like to host! (idleblogs[at]yahoo.com)

the link below will take you to this week's carnival. the reason it looks like it does, is because max is still learning how to type.

000000000-0-0-0-0-0-0

4 comments:

Billy Jones said...

Ah, you were watching me, that was quick. Thanks for the link.

Crunchy Weta said...

Hey i just spotte your Frank o Hara poem on Billy's site.. Wow! Can't wait for summer to end up your way!

codgbp

katy said...

i was so anxious to see how you present the carnival, i was visiting your site every 20 minutes or so ^_^ i have, this morning, just started to go read all the poems linked.

glenn, NEITHER CAN I! summer is a horrid season for my poetry (though i vowe to try my best at overcoming the season, one poem at a time)

Cecilia said...

LOL on the 00000's by Max!

Hooray for the Carnival! I'm so excited to go! :)