Monday, July 13, 2009

a message to ahmad, ashraf and michelle

Ahmad, Ashraf, Michelle,

thank you all so so so so much. all three of you came flying in today with careful and caring words that helped me carry through the one, devastating comment that also happened to fall on me today. it's terrible how one negative comment can do more damage than the good work of three amazing people seem to be able to when one is feeling so low...

i am getting better. i started a journal and that's helping me work through some of my spiritual dilemmas.

there's still a lot of work to be done on the whole happy thing though. you are all part of that process and i don't want you to go unthanked, ever.

it's curious and wonderful that all three of you landed in my inbox today. right when i needed you... i'll consider this a coincidence... but i also get a feeling of being connected somehow... spiritually too. sounds a little hokey, but so what, i do.

i love all three of you.

xoxo
katy

No comments: