Friday, February 23, 2007

movie meme

am wasting time here, because it's friday and i want to.

craig, yep, him again, tagged me with this meme.

the objective: to list my top 15 fav films in no particular order.

here it is:

1. slither
2. GMK (Godzilla, Mothera and KingGadora)
3. the fog (carpenter original with kurtis and atkins)
4. alien
5. clerks 2
6. goonies
7. day of the dead
8. the happiness of the katakuris
9. eraserhead
10. space mutiny (MST3K version)
11. shark attack 3: megaladon (!!!!!!!)
12. fong sai-yuk (I and II, 'cause his mom is awesome!)
13. phantasm (which one had the pink herse? 3?)
14. dellamorte dellamore
15. hitchhicker's guide to the galaxy

as for tagging... michelle, you up for a meme? ashraf? russell? glenn? kate? memes are fun. ^_^ see!

2 comments:

arch.memory said...

Just because I'm poopy and don't feel like writing, but don't want to poop another meme, I'll just refer you to the list in my profile.

Russell Ragsdale said...

I stretched the list to twenty and then obershot that by a bunch. Once again, it is all your fault (but I still love you).