Friday, January 19, 2007

got tagged

by craig

rules of this tag is to list 5 unknown factoids about yourself...

1) i watch danger mouse while having breakfast whenever possible.

2) i rock my belt buckle on my left hip instead of front-on 'cause i'm cooler than you and have been since highschool (no offense, you're still pretty cool).

3) i won fourth place in a dog show when i was 9 or 10 or something like that, with my dog denny--a mega-big chocolate lab--who's ashes i have in a cedar box in our living room.

4) i road my bike into a boat (it was parked near the road, not in water) when i was little. i got a black eye and a lollypop shaped like a thumb. ^_^

5) i put holes in socks like it's my job. seriously. ryan doesn't like it when i wear his socks any more.

i tag michelle, ashraf, ozy the man diaz, billy the man mayor of poets101 and russell to the r.

2 comments:

ozymandiaz said...

This should be easy as nothing is known about me
I am an enema


I mena enigma...

arch.memory said...

Ah, just noticed that I've been tagged! I guess I'll have to break my vow of silence now. I have to think about those 5 things first; it's not as easy as it sounds at first glance...