Tuesday, August 08, 2006

waiting on

so, have got 3 of the 5 requested poems recorded (and sent them off to didi m; one for use in another episode of the goodnight show). went to odeo to upload them but they don't recognize .wma (!). am now waiting on my I.T.-brain of a husbee to help me with some sort of audio out hullabaloo so that i can record the poems onto odeo's format. once they're hosted then i can make them available to you who would be interested in listening to me read.

the 2 remaining poems (out of the 5 requested for reading) need to be rer-ecorded be they didn't turn out well enough (i had to but on something called advanced boom or something like that to get the microphone to pick up my voice without breathing down the neck of the little mic).

'twill hopefully not be too long now before i get those poems up for you though.

3 comments:

B Boutwell said...

I just use Audioblogger. Simple, quick, and sounds good to me.

katy said...

yeah, but if i don't have to rerecord the ones i've done already...

B Boutwell said...

Hey, now. Don't be lazy. ;)