Tuesday, February 05, 2013

A Love Poem Project part 5

1.
i fall down inside her
and our hearts break out of love

i know
how beautiful
her devious smile
her brutal sin
have touched her arms
_________her belly
our legs tangle
when i realize i
want to see her arms bend back
__on her barely breathing body
__and i cant do it

i try but my heart
despairs
until all i can see
is Beverly, Beverly
tired, laying next to me

i get over confident
i don't really want to hurt her
or do anything but be  away from her

my ribs breaking
against the hard street surface

i cant do anything
except think hopelessly
about the dull lights in my
head as i wonder if she can
help me get up

2.
out of the 3 sensations
compensating for nausea
waiting for some one to
slam in

i tell her when
she really wants

she can have

whatever she wants

and i am will hold my breath
in my lungs
before i tell her the truth

Poem for Beverly by d. a. levy from The Outlaw Bible of American Poetry

1.
i sit down next to her
& our toes begin a love dance

i think
how beautiful
her dark smile
her brown skin
& i touch her arms
_________her belly
our legs touch
& i realize i
want to see my white hand
__on her dark breasts
__and i cant do it

i try but my eyes
disappear
& all i can see
is Beverly, Beverly
tired & laying next to me

i get very confused
i don't really want to do
anything but be  next to her

my hand touching
the small of her back

i cant do anything
except think love thoughts
to her & flash lights in my
head & wonder if she can
hear me loving her

2.
in the 9 dimensional
collapseable universe
waiting for some one to
do it

i ask her what
she really wants

she knows!

she wants security

& i am so old and silly
in my need
i tell her the truth



No comments: