Saturday, May 09, 2009

ryan and al at kansai international airport


while on our trip to japan, i wielded the camera around like a spartan with a shield. it was always at the ready. how else would i have caught pictures like the one above or this one of a cat eating a trash bag?


most of the pictures that have made it onto somethingkaty so far have been the better ones (or at least ones that suit a particular post theme). but there are unnecessary photos too. i must have at least a dozen pictures of ryan and al walking with their backs towards me. i snapped and snapped and snapped pictures each day until the battery in the camera needed recharging.

and while it may seem a tedious way to spend a holiday, it wasn't. the camera was just always in my pocket. and now, as a result of the constant snapping, i have 1,832 visions to remind me of my amazing trip.

though... my blog may suffer longer the nostalgia of japan ^_^

No comments: