Thursday, May 11, 2006

ryan's LA adventure update

he called me this morning from hollywood blvd. apparently the airport in las vegas has slot machines everywhere. ten rows of five as you step foot off the plane.

andrew (who we owe lots of gratitude for putting ryan up) picked him up at 1am last night and took him on a little tour--apparently the street from halloween that all the baby sitters lived on and the elm street are side by side.

so far i know he's played guitar hero two.

as for me... i wrote a poem on piloteye and am thinking of renting a movie tonight... any recommendations? or maybe i'll watch my sassy girl that michelle burnt up for me.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Aww Katy, give me a call. We should hang out while you're Ryanless. :( Not that we never hang out when you're Ryanful.