Friday, March 31, 2006

billy needs you!

"I wish I could get more poets to contribute to the effort as that would give me more chances to get more of us into the public spotlight." -Billy
know someone with a blog that hasn't made billy's list? do you have a blog that hasn't been listed yet?

i know that probably all of my current readership has made billy's list of blogging poets, but if every one of you tells a friend or shares a freind's blog with billy or me then the sphere will grow and grow and we will all be happy!!

so if you do know someone, either drop billy a line or leave a comment here and your voice shall be heard (by at least two ^_^)

1 comment:

Billy Jones said...

Thanks Katy!

And please, all the rest of you, don't be shy. I have thousands of readers every week and I can send you some exposure. Like most of you, I write for myself but I blog for the world.