Thursday, June 15, 2006

poet of the week

billy named me poet of the week

this is, of course, an honor. i think though, it might have something to do with my last email to him in which i declared him mayor of the poets101.com community ^_^

thanks again mayor billy, and thanks to roch for making poets101 all better (it was a bit ill for a few days, not aggregating like it ought and that sort) and making the comments feature function!

to become the poet of the week yourself, email me [kaacheson(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk] or billy [idleblogs(at)yahoo(dot)com]

5 comments:

Billy Jones said...

Thanks Katy,
Your appointment really had more to do with the fact that I know I can count on you to promote other poets each week as you've an established record of doing just that.

But the Mayor thing was pretty cool too. Thanks.

katy said...

i think i ought to hold a vote; an "all in favor of billy as mayor say ay!" sort of thing.

am putting it at the top of my todo list.

billy for mayor!

Cecilia said...

Congratulations, Katy!

Here's to the profound and prolific poet we've all come to know...! Cheers to you, girl! :-)

arch.memory said...

Congrats, dear! Well-deserved.
And "Ay!" to Billy as mayor.
(And if you need some poet to fill a week, I'm game!)

katy said...

thank you all very very much. to you who posted here and those who wrote me emails, you're all so sweet!