Monday, March 09, 2009

Jack Shouldn't Swallow Stuff

I brought Jack to the vet this morning because he's been throwing up all over the past two nights.

The vet says he seems fine, but he's to stay there all day so they can give him a dose of fluids under his skin before coming home at 4pm.



Ryan says he saw Jack swallow something on Saturday night. The vet reported seeing nothing on Jack's xray and is going to go on what Ryan saw and give Jack some medicine to line his stomach and stop him from throwing up as much. Also, Jack can't eat anything until this time tomorrow, so all the kitties will have to go without noms for the night. I'll make sure to give Rowdy and Alli a can of wet food to share before Jackie comes home so no one's too hungry unnecessarily.

Poor baby Jack.

2 comments:

Tash said...

Poor kitty!

I Can Make That Too said...

Oh, Jack! I hope you get to eat soon (as I know how much you loooove to eat)!!