Tuesday, December 05, 2006

swarm with me

experimental gameplay project is a remarkable website with lots of downloadable (.exe type files) and easy to enjoy game projects such as the swarm.

what's so magnificent about the swarm is that a)you get to swoop little people up into the air and watch them splat - this provokes a primal sense of gratification and b) the music is lovely, soothing, ahh.

perfect for a quick play, especially when feeling stressed.

if you click on the image, it should prompt you to download the exe file, once this is downloaded you're ready to run and play!

eXperimental gameplay's the Swarm - click to download!

168.0 is my top splatter velocity. what's yours?

5 comments:

B Boutwell said...

So far 122.0 :(

And I'm still going to call, just haven't had a moment to yet.

B Boutwell said...

180.0 haha

B Boutwell said...

Ok, last one: 197.0

I have Ernest to read and French to study and here I am trying my best to reach 200.0 haha. Thank you Katy ;)

katy said...

great, brian. i have a paper to write today and i know i'm going to have to beat your score. i cursed us both >__<

B Boutwell said...

206.0

:D

Beat that one.