Sunday, December 10, 2006

max's new doo

he had a long visit with the vet this friday gone past. they had to give him some drugs intravenously and had to put him asleep to do so. what they also had to do was give him this new hair cut...




poor little fella looks completely pathetic.

the good news is, max is doing great. he's into the whole catnip scene and has been playing and meowing and jumping and doing all sorts of max things ^_^ so even though he looks a bit silly, we're very very happy with how he's doing.

4 comments:

arch.memory said...

Oh, poor kitty! But I'm glad he's doing better (and that he's finally found his way to the whole "catnip scene"; is there a Kitty Amsterdam for that? ;)

And by the way, I like the whole label bit... Very high techy! (I know it's probably not too complicated, but anything I don't know how to do seems like a big deal to me!)

Family said...

Poor baby, glad he is doing better. He needs socks for winter.

katy said...

thank you kare!

actually, my dearest, i upgraded my blog (this and piloteye) to the new blogger beta fun (i couldn't update po'et'ship because i don't "own" it). it's set up slightly different, and in january when i have time to mess about, somethingkaty's gonna get upgraded all the way and i'm going to renig my archives and stuff. should be fun.

not sure about kitty amsterdam though ^_^
he likes his catnip in a little plastic bag, although i think he'd go mad for it if it was in a paper pouch or envelope (he loves paper).

katy said...

ajyqhayj

word verification nonsense