Friday, December 01, 2006

bah humbug already?

it's december. which, it seems, most people interpret as "it's christmas".

december DOES NOT EQUAL christmas

am already feeling holiday pressure, and none of the holiday spirit. don't want to listen to carols, don't want to go shopping, don't want to rake the yard before it snows.

besides, december is full of holidays that come before chirstmas... like International Ashraf Day and My Mom's Birthday, and My Sister's Birthday and i think the corgi has his birthday this month too. oye, that's just the immediate family... my twin cousins celebrate their birth in december, so do two of my grandad's. why is jesus's birthday so special, eh? i don't even know him >__<

so in honor of december, but not christmas; here's something not at all christmassy in nature...




ah, yeah, you, shhhh. they don't need to know it was "christmas number one" last year on the brit charts.

1 comment:

arch.memory said...

LOL! That is so true!
And I told Wojtek it was International Ashraf Day, but he wouldn't believe me... Bahumbug!
Though I did succumb to the pressure and pull out the Christmas CDs yesterday (but I have yet to make room for them on my iPod). And I can feel all that gift shopping pressure already, and I don't like it! Bahumbuggain!