Wednesday, July 06, 2011

odd confession

i had a little wart on my right pointer finger.  last weekend, it changed color from white to brown.  the skin started to flake around it, and now it's gone.  i didn't put anything on it or treat it with anything.  about six months ago i had a little cluster of warts near this last one that i used wart band-aids to remove, but i somehow doubt that the band-aids have had some sort of residual effects. 

there are a couple of things that may have caused the little wart to go away.  i have started taking my multi vitamin and iron supplements regularly again, though that would have made my warts go away when i took them before, wouldn't it?  i have started drinking green tea instead of black (to avoid caffeine because it makes my eyelid twitch, and to avoid the milk i usually have in my tea because it gives me a stomach ache).  i have also started consuming infinite more amounts of balsamic vinegar and olive oil since i started working at Gustare.  maybe one or a combination of these dietary changes has had an impact?

i have also started running even more.  maybe i sweat my wart off?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Don't you love being all healthy? :)